An overview of my skills, education, and experience.
Tools and Platforms
Node.js MySQL Redis Docker Jupyter Notebook
Web Development Database Systems RESTful APIs Project Managment
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
Kennesaw State University • May 2018
Member of the Upsilon Pi Epsilon honor society
CS Team Lead of KSU Solar Vehicle Team
Undergrad Lab Assistant
Kennesaw State University CCSE • August 2016 - Present
- Assisted teachers in helping students during in-class lab sessions.
- Tutored students in fundamental programming concepts.
Device Solutions, Inc. • Raleigh, NC • May 2017 - July 2017
- Worked within a small team to design, develop, test, and deploy web-based solutions.
- Utilized technologies such as Node.js, Express, MySQL, ORMs, etc.
- Developed and tested a RESTful web API that could serve resources to requesting applications.
Technology Specialist Apprentice
ProEdit, Inc. • May 2014 - August 2014
- Developed, tested, and maintained custom applications powered by the Salesforce CRM cloud-platform, using the APEX programming language.
- Managed departmental IT needs within the firm of 30-40 individuals.