I'm a Software Developer in the FinTech space, focused on growing my technical skills and abilities. My passion is working within teams to develop new and exciting products.
Paya (Feb 2020 - Present)
- Worked within an Agile development team to develop and maintain a microservice-based payments gateway.
- Supported a team of 4-6 developers as team lead to deliver business solutions.
- Researched and maintained the platform’s existing fleet of EMV-capable card terminals as subject matter expert.
- Took lead on the design, development, and validation of business-enabling solutions, built on top of the AWS platform (using EC2, S3, KMS, Lambda, and others).
Elavon, Inc. (May 2018 - Jan 2020)
- Worked within an Agile development team to develop and maintain a Mobile SDK to drive integrated payment applications for customers.
- Designed, developed, tested, and documented new features for iOS, Android, and Java (Windows) platforms.
Bachelor's of Science in Computer Science
Kennesaw State University (Fall 2014 - Spring 2018)
- GPA: 3.77
- Notable courses taken: Programming and Problem Solving I & II (Java), Data Structures, Digital Image Processing, and Data Mining.